Lead Infant Teacher (Full-time, On-site)
Seeking experienced full-time lead teacher for our Infant room. Education and experience in early childhood are essential. Responsibilities will include active supervision and interaction with a class infants children while maintaining a positive and appropriate educational environment. The lead teacher will work directly with the teaching team to develop lesson plans using the Creative Curriculum.
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA or Associates in ECE (Required)
- Bachelor’s in ECE (Preferred)
- Childcare: 2 years (Required)
- This position requires visual and auditory acuity and the physical ability to ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps among others. Adjusting, lifting up, carrying up or moving objects up to 35 pounds in all directions. Standing or sitting for prolonged periods, walk and work in your feet for a minimum of 6 hours at a time.
- Required working days are Monday thru Thursday. This position will be 100% in-person at the Norristown Office.
- Must obtain the following three clearances:
Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance;
Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check; and
Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check.