Our Impact On the Community

ACLAMO prioritizes its services to our most vulnerable residents of all ages in the Montgomery County area.

We strive to provide the highest quality of services while moving clients forward to meet their final goals and equipping them with the necessary skills to become independent. ACLAMO ensures our community members have equitable access to resources that improve their well-being, reduce disparities, and empower them to fully achieve their life potential.

Food Distribution

boxes

pounds of food

bags of produce

Vaccines

people vaccinated in the last 2 months

Direct Financial Assistance

$4,936,078.18

distributed in Emergency Rental and Utility Assistance

Time frame: Sept 1, 2020-Oct 1, 2021

 

Contact Tracing

15,350

people have been contacted, and of that number 95% have tested positive for COVID-19, the rest – 5% are close contacts

Time frame: Sept 1, 2020-Oct 1, 2021 

 

Our Impact Areas

Subscribe to our newsletter


By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: ACLAMO Family Centers, 512 W. Marshall St., Norristown, PA, 19401, http://www.aclamo.org. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact