Temp Full Time-Employee
The Contact Tracer is responsible for reaching out to residents of Montgomery County positive for
COVID-19 and their close contacts, and providing them with information and guidance to interrupt
ongoing transmission and reduce spread. The Contact Tracer will use a web-based platform and
telephone to communicate with assigned contacts, obtain symptom information, refer contacts for
testing, and provide instructions for quarantine. Contact Tracers are required to follow all scripts,
policies and procedures provided by the ACLAMO Contact Tracing Management Team and will
comply with ACLAMO & Montgomery County training regarding confidentiality and the handling of
personally identifiable information. essential functions:
Role and Responsibilities
- Quickly get in touch with diagnosed patients and their contacts through text, e-mail, phone calls
and other platforms when necessary.
- Clearly communicate information to residents of Montgomery County about COVID-19 treatment
- Provide contacts with approved information on quarantine procedures, what to do if symptoms
develop and if appropriate, refer them to testing
- Assign risk category depending on the contact’s underlying medical conditions, occupation, living
situation and type of exposure, understanding protocols for each risk category
- Work closely with a team made up of Contact Tracing supervisor, clinical staff, search team
members and the OPH Contact Tracing Management Team
- Systematically collect and record information in a designated database
- Communicate with your team and supervisor when contact cannot be made with an individual and
understand the best way to address the problem
- Participate in regular Surveillance & Investigation Program meetings and trainings such as weekly
case reviews, communicable disease manual training, and others as deemed necessary
- Administrative work supporting Montgomery County Health Department/ACLAMO health-related
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor or associate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through in a
- Proficient in zoom, adobe, google voice, microsoft word and Office, outlook, excel, and power
- Ability to work with a variety of data management using standardized methods and jobrelated equipment including ability to enter and track client’s data.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, detail oriented, interpersonal and
- Be a passionate supporter of ACLAMO’s mission, vision and programs.
- Must have access to high speed internet
- Must obtain the following three clearances:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance;
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check; and
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check